make a difference in the first responder community.
Support the mission and expand your network!
Young Professional Board
Be part of the movement to support first responders in Illinois!
We are looking for talented individuals to join our Young Professionals Board and propel our mission forward.
Joining The 100 Club of Illinois Young Professional Board is an opportunity for 25-40 year-old professionals looking to support a great mission and expand their network. This board serves as an important pipeline for future secession of the 100 Club Executive Board. As leaders in their own fields, Young Professionals Board members are dedicated to the creating, promoting, and growing resources for the benefit of the families of fallen heroes in the State of Illinois. Individuals interested in supporting the organization by joining this board should be enthusiastic, dedicated, driven, and above all exhibit a philanthropic mindset.
Please fill out the form below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com for more information!
- Current Young Professional Board members will bring in 2 new Young Professional
Board members yearly
- Become a 100 Club donor by becoming a member at any level
- Commitment to the Young Professional Board for a 2 year cycle
- Attend at least one Club programming event yearly (Valor Awards, Family Day,
- Attend at least one Club fundraising event yearly (First Look, Raising Hope etc.)
- Volunteer for at least one Club event yearly
- Attend a quarterly get together- this will likely be a happy hour event or young
professionals fundraising event
- Attend at least 6 of 8 virtual YP board meetings
- Attend at least 3 of 4 quarterly happy hour events
- Introduce personal network to The 100 Club (friends, family, co-workers etc.)
- Bring new fundraising initiatives and ideas to the Club
- Help expand corporate partnerships
- Attend/Volunteer at 100 Club events
- Help with securing donations for various events (Monetary and In-Kind)
- Recruit new members
- Spread The 100 Club Mission
Our Leadership Team
Chair: Charlie Flood
Strategy Vice Chair: Joey Nauman
Advancement Vice Chair: Patrick Holman
Community Development Chair: Kathleen El-Ali
Corporate Development Chair: Jeff Montinari
Recruitment Chair: Kathrine Hannon
Event Chair: Amanda Capuano