Young Professional Board
Be part of the movement to support first responders in Illinois!
We are looking for talented individuals to join our Young Professionals Board and propel our mission forward.
Joining The 100 Club of Illinois Young Professional Board is an opportunity for 25-40 year-old professionals looking to support a great mission and expand their network. This board serves as an important pipeline for future secession of the 100 Club Executive Board. As leaders in their own fields, Young Professionals Board members are dedicated to the creating, promoting, and growing resources for the benefit of the families of fallen heroes in the State of Illinois. Individuals interested in supporting the organization by joining this board should be enthusiastic, dedicated, driven, and above all exhibit a philanthropic mindset.
Please fill out the form below or contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
- Become a 100 Club member at any level
- Commit to the board for a 2 year cycle
- Attend one Club programing event yearly (Valor Awards, Family Day, Convention, etc.)
- Attend one Club fundraising event yearly (First Look, Raising Hope etc.)
- Volunteer at one Club event yearly
- Attend a quarterly get together- this will likely be a happy hour event or young professionals fundraising event
- Attend the 100 Club Holiday Party with the Executive Board
- Attend at least 10 of 12 monthly virtual YP board meetings
- Introduce personal network to The 100 Club (friends, family, co-workers etc.)
- Bring new fundraising initiatives and ideas to the Club
- Help expand corporate partnerships
- Attend/Volunteer at 100 Club events
- Help with securing donations for various events (Monetary and In-Kind)
- Recruit new members
- Spread The 100 Club Mission