TRAVIS HOWZE PRESENTATION
THE LEGACY THEATRE – 1160 BUCHANAN ST, CARTHAGE, IL 62321
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 23 2023
4:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Join the 100 Club of Illinois for a brief overview of our programs and services and hear from Travis Howze, an international touring speaker, author, and motivational wellness educator who spent 14 years in the military and emergency services as a U.S. Marine, Police Officer and Firefighter.
His course, Post Traumatic Purpose, will review the following objectives:
- Knowing, understanding, and effectively applying core leadership traits
- How much trauma exposure can you handle and still be effective? Recognizing the subtle signs and symptoms of post-traumatic stress before it’s too late
- Handling burnout, lack of empathy, and loss of motivation from repeated trauma exposure and career demands
- Thriving with post-traumatic stress – life is not over after the diagnosis
- Communicating through trauma. How to effectively communicate in your personal life and career
- Stepping up and becoming the first line of defense as a mental health resource
- Planning for your mental future – career longevity and life after the job
This is a free training, but registration is required. Click the button below or scroll below to register today! This course is a 3 hour ILETSB certified course.