2023 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
October 8, 2023 – Grant Park – Chicago, IL
Join the 100 Club of Illinois for the 45th running of the Bank of America Chicago Marathon on October 8, 2023! There are are number of benefits of being a charity runner with the 100 Club of Illinois including the following:
- Guaranteed entry to the 2023 race. We will cover your $240 registration fee
- 18 week training plan of your choice with CARA (Chicago Area Runners Association)
- Team singlet to wear during training and on race day
- Personalized fundraising page from Haku
The 100 Club has a limited number of guaranteed entries. Fundraising commitments are as followed:
- $2,000 if you do not have your own guaranteed entry for the 2023 race
- $800 if you have your own guaranteed entry for the 2023 race
All 100 Club of Illinois Charity Runners are required to sign a waiver agreeing to the above fundraising commitments. Runners must achieve these commitments by 10/1/23 or the credit card on file will be charged the remaining amount. Fundraising will be through Haku and you will receive a link to your personal fundraising page upon completion of registration.
Registering with the form below does not secure your entry to the 2023 race. You must complete and sign the 2023 team waiver with the 100 Club of Illinois, which will be sent to you via email upon completing the form below.
Please reach out to Kelsey Tomko with any questions – firstname.lastname@example.org